For additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-School, Pre-Kg and Kindergarten
• 60 students and a waiting list for Pre-S and Pre-K, Alhamdulillah.
• Separate classrooms, lunch room, and gymnasium.
• Combined average of 15 years of teaching experience.
• Experience and Certification includes Elementary Education, Early Childhood, Montessori certified, Tajweed certified, Learning-Behavior Specialist.
• Teacher-student ratio of 1- 10.
• Separate classes for 3 year-olds, 4-year-olds, and 5 year-olds.
• Best Practices include:
• Blended classes for those students who need the extra care.
• Hands-on Curriculum and Promote independence.
• Integrating subject areas, including cross-curricula in Islamic Studies.
• Fine-motor/ gross motor activities.
• Full curriculum that includes Language (literacy/reading and writing), math, Science and Social Studies, introducing the Common Core Standards, STEM
• Qur’an, Arabic and Islamic Studies include learning how to pray, 99 names of Allah, Surahs, Duas, Seerah, and much more!
• Art, Library and P.E.
• Active Parent involvement: All-School Program, Parent-Days that highlight student achievement, KG graduation, Bake Sale, etc.