In a fast growing community, membership registration is the best way to be included in ICN database. Annual membership is $50 per member. Renewal fees are due in January of each year.
Registration by June 30 of each year qualifies the new members to vote in the year-end elections of Majlis Ashshura (Board of Directors). We plan to facilitate online membership in the near future.
If you would like to become a member of ICN, please send an email to email@example.com or call / text 630-343-9462
Membership Eligibility (as defined in the ICN Constitution)
ARTICLE IV – MEMBERSHIP
Section 1: Members
Any Muslim who (1) supports the objectives stated in Article II, (2) follows the rules and regulations of ICN, and (3) has submitted the prescribed membership form and paid the current membership dues of ICN, shall be considered a member.
Section 2: Membership Dues
The Board shall determine the amount and frequency of dues to be paid by the members.
Section 3: Voting Members
Any ICN Member who satisfies all the following conditions shall be eligible to vote: (1) is at least 16 years old; (2) has been a Member on or before June 30 for the year of elections; (3) who has paid his/her current year’s ICN membership dues in full by or on election day; and (4) who resides in DuPage County or another county contiguous therewith (specifically Cook, Kane, Kendall, Lake or Will counties).
ARTICLE II – OBJECTIVES
- To uphold the creed of: "LA ILAHA ILLALLAH, MUHAMMAD UR-RASOOLULLAH." [There is no deity worthy of worship but Allah (God) and Muhammad is His messenger] with a clear recognition of Prophet Muhammad as the Final Prophet of Allah.
- To establish regular Salaat (prayer).
- To carry on religious, educational and charitable activities in conformance with the Islamic way of life as prescribed in Al-Qur'an and the Sunnah of Muhammad, the Final Prophet of Allah.
- To establish Islamic institutions and projects to carry on activities which achieve the objectives stated in Item #3 above.
- To teach and propagate the Islamic way of life among Muslims and Non-Muslims.
- To establish and maintain dialogue with other religious, civic and social-service groups in order to promote the understanding of Islam and to create goodwill among Muslims and people of other faiths.
- To provide guidance, help and counseling to Muslims, particularly youth, in their spiritual, educational, and professional growth.
- To organize any other activities that may be conducive to achieving the above objectives.