- ICN HOME
- Prayer Times
- Contact ICN
- FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES
- Events / Calendar
- FRIDAY EMAIL
- Shayk Rizwan's Schedule / Presentations
Full Time School - Parents Responsibilities
- Please dress you child/children appropriately according to the season and daily weather forecast.
- If your child is sick, please keep him/her at home for at least 24 hours after he/she has recovered.
- Please label your child's jacket, shoes (especially if they have the same color and size as another child in school) so that they do not get exchanged.
- Please check you child's mailbox daily, when you drop off or pick up your child.
- Please make it a point to read all notices posted on the door outside for different events and occasions taking place at ICN. Also, please check your e-mail regularly as, more and more, this medium is being used to communicate important information in a timely manner.
- Shoeboxes with an extra set of clothes for every child should be available at all times. Especially a pair of underpants, pants, and socks. If your child does get changed due to an accident, please make sure you supply an extra set of clothes the next day.
- Please send a pair of bathroom slippers for your child/children to be kept at school.
- Please supply us with all correct and updated information regarding your mailing address, e-mail, phone numbers, and emergency numbers.
- Please specify precisely and clearly about any allergies your child has to any food or other products at time of admission.
- Please be advised that if any medication you want the teachers to give to your child, the staff has to be notified in writing along with the medication.
- If you send lunch in a paper lunch bag, kindly label the bag with your child's name.
- Dress code for boys and girls. Especially for salaat and while sitting on the floor. Please make sure that girls wearing dresses wear tights or leggings, and boys wearing shorts should go below the knees.
- All concerns and suggestions from parents regarding the staff, school policies and procedures should be personally directed to the Executive Teacher first, then to chairperson of the Full-Time School Committee.
Parents who are willing to volunteer please be advised that your punctuality and adhering to the time schedule would be greatly appreciated. We would greatly appreciate your informing us well ahead of time in case of any emergencies. Last minute cancellations would cause us problems as we depend on your help and co-operation. We would need you from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on your scheduled day.